|Fun Ideas for Resigning...|
Dear J.C., I want to Quit my job, but I don't want to just leave amicably, I wanna really stick it to my Boss! What should I do? Signed, Giddy in Green Bay
I am so glad you asked, Giddy! I have just the thing for you!
J.C.'s Top 10 things to say to Your Boss when you resign:
9. I name Kenneth Lay as my replacement!
8. I just found a better job... than YOURS!
7. I got news for you, pal! You ain't supervising but 2 things right now: Jack and Shit, and Jack left town!
6. Look, Monster.com! Duck!
5. I've chosen a less consistently humiliating occupation! Stripping at a Gay Bar!
4. Buhdih-buhdih-buhdih, That's All Folks!
3. Well, this last offer proves that one man's severance package is another man's lunch money! I can't thank you enough! REALLY!
2. You know what I did like about working here? NOTHING!
1. Well, I can say I've found my work here both enjoyable and challeng-uh ha ha ha ha ha! Sorry! I almost got it out with a straight face!
Hope that Helps!
|Quit this page and apply for more Wit and Wisdom!|
|What's New?||Alphabetical Listing of Reviews!||SearchThisSite:||Advertise With Us!||About...||Lynx Links:||F*A*Q|